Deciding on a new style for your kitchen or bathroom isn’t always easy. Lifestyle Kitchens & Baths can help – click on the document below to view and print our handy “Kitchen & Bath Planning Guide” for kitchen and bathroom projects, then follow the steps below.
- Gather a scrapbook of notes, photos, and articles that you have collected.
- Get together with your family and ask them for their input and wish lists.
- Come up with a budget you can live with.
- Draw a rough sketch of your floor plan and take measurements.
- If you would like, print and fill out the Kitchen & Bath Planning Guide »
- Call us to make an appointment, or stop into one of showrooms.
During your in-store consultation appointment we will:
- Answer any questions you may have.
- Review and/or assist you in establishing a budget
- Discuss your scrapbook of ideas (if you have one)
- Discuss your floor plan (if you have one) and go over some design ideas
- Discuss your plans for utilizing the room you will be remodeling
If you like what you see…
- We will create a design, draft perspectives, elevations and a floor plan.
- If all is agreeable, we will provide you with a price, discuss the final design and any modifications that need to be made.
The Installation Process:
- If necessary, we will make arrangements with your builder, architect, and/or designer to coordinate the installation.
- If necessary, we will help you arrange to have your existing cabinetry and appliances removed.
- To ensure a quality installation, we will meet the installer at your home to discuss the details of your plan and installation.
Here are some additional links from our vendors to planning guides for your kitchen and bath projects:
Or call to speak to a representative:
636-724-7979 (Fenton, MO)
618-624-1200 (Shiloh, IL)