KraftMaid Cabinetry has more than 40 years of experience building quality, customized cabinetry.
KraftMaid’s quality of construction process results in semi-custom cabinets that look custom. Here’s a few standard features that differentiate KraftMaid Cabinetry:
- Whisper Touch™ Hinges that close doors quietly every time and are adjustable for perfect alignment.
- Whisper Touch™ Drawer Runners that create soft-close drawers with easy access to contents.
- 3/4” solid wood full-depth drawers with dovetail construction.
- 3/4” thick full depth plywood shelves.
- Rounded face frames that keep hands scrape free and duplicate the look of fine furniture.
- Natural birch Viragaurd laminate cabinet interiors and 1/2” laminate furniture board end panels to match your wood specie.
KraftMaid Cabinetry also offers the unique DuraKraft® Plus Finishing System. This system is comprised of highly specialized wood selection, state-of-the-art sanding and prepping techniques, expert color application, and a proprietary topcoat finish. KraftMaid is so confident in the quality of their finishing process, they back their cabinetry with a lifetime limited warranty.
KraftMaid is focused on the environmental impact of their products. They utilize energy efficient technology, use only Environmentally Preferable Product (EPP) particle board, and continually work to reduce the Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC’s) released from their operations.
With KraftMaid’s semi-custom cabinetry, you get to enjoy customizing your cabinetry design without the steep prices and extended lead times that often go with fully-customized cabinets.
Not sure which Cabinetry style options are right for you?